The Fox West Chamber's mission is to support our communities by helping to build business and enrich our communities with our events and members.
With our membership support, we are pleased to offer two scholarships each year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Pursue an education beyond high school
- Continue education school year after graduating high school
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be involved in the community
- Must use the scholarship within the first year of receiving the funds. Will not receive the check until first semester schedule is provided.
The application must provide the following:
- Student Data Form
- Copy of most recent grades including GPA
(Copy of certificate of participation or verification from agency being served)
- Verification of community service
- Scholarship candidates need to have applied to 2 or 4 year technical, college or university
- 1 letter of recommendation
I respectfully submit this scholarship application to the Fox West Chamber's, the funds received will be used for the necessary expenses for my continued education. The information I have submitted is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand the contents of this application will be considered by the Community Engagement Committee through the Fox West Chamber and necessary outside agencies involved in the scholarship program and will not be publicly revealed.
Applications may also be provided by:
- Dropping off at the Chamber office located at: W6929 Parkview Drive Greenville, WI 54942
- Mailing to the Chamber at: Fox West Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 132, Greenville, WI 54942 (must be postmarked by the deadline)